Monday 30 October 2017

Woodworking: How to make the BEST and EASIEST box joint / finger joint jig. FREE plans!

I conjured up the idea of a fully customizable box joint and finger joint jig that allows for any width fingers but that is still super simple to assemble and operate. I think I may have just done it!

The idea is so simple that I'm sure I'm not the first person to come up with this design, however I haven't seen anything quite like it online. If you'd like to try making this jig for yourself, you're welcome to the plans I drew up. As a thanks, please consider sharing the video and becoming a subscriber! The larger the audience, the more fun we can have!

2D Plans: http://woodfromhome.com/wp-video/woodworking-how-to-make-the-best-and-easiest-box-joint--finger-joint-jig-free-plans

No comments:

Post a Comment