Wednesday 31 January 2018

Dewalt dwe7480 table saw, fine tuned review, great hobby saw

I found this to be a suitable alternative for those small hobby saws, while retaining normal practicality & usefulness of a full size table saw.
I fine tuned this Dewalt table saw complete with very nice trim fence, perfect for hobby use. I was very interested in a Jim Byrnes saw, but after I totaled the cost it was just under &1000.00 with optional 18" table($175.00) & optional tilt table($125.00) & all the extra's one would normally purchase, i just couldn't pull the trigger & order one that had such limitations, so i went with this Dewalt dwe7480 model & very glad I did, Its precise enough for me while still being able to do larger chore...

from
http://woodfromhome.com/wp-video/dewalt-dwe7480-table-saw-fine-tuned-review-great-hobby-saw_1

No comments:

Post a Comment