Thursday 1 February 2018

Dewalt 7491RS vs. the Bosch 4100-09 for Scott M.

One of my viewers named Scott works on a ranch. His project is to harvest several dozen trees ranging in diameter from 18" to 24", process them thru his chainsaw mill resulting in pieces 2" - 3" thick, either 8' or 12' in length, and finally cut these pieces into usable size lumber for buildings on the ranch. He has been looking at the Dewalt 7491 RS vs. the Bosch 4100-09. In this video I do a very quick comparison of these two saws at a big box store. This is definitely not my typical side by side comparison and the quality is not what I would like. However, Scott shared that he lives 100 miles from the nearest big box store. So, I wanted t...

from
http://woodfromhome.com/wp-video/dewalt-7491rs-vs-the-bosch-4100-09-for-scott-m_1

No comments:

Post a Comment