Thursday 23 November 2017

Table Saw Jointer Jig - Easy to Make

If you don't have a jointer but you do have a table saw then this tablesaw jointer jig can get you by. It's easy to make and very effective. The jig isn't as good as a jointer, you can't adjust the depth and it doesn't leave as good a finish but it does square the timber up very well. It depends on the height of your saw blade but I get a 4" cut off my 12' saw blade, so not too bad!

Even if you have a jointer then this can still be of use, especially if you work with reclaimed timber. I'm happier to put that sort of material with its dust, dirt and debris through my saw blade and save the jointer blades for when I'm working with bette...

from
http://woodfromhome.com/wp-video/table-saw-jointer-jig-easy-to-make

No comments:

Post a Comment